1. To develop speaking and listening skills in English.
2. To develop critical use of IT and an understanding of the appropriate use of the internet.
3. To develop an understanding of English language cultures, whether from the UK or elsewhere where English is the main or a major language.
4. To develop an interest in English history and culture to compliment language learning
1. Each month analyse 1 or 2 songs depending on their length and complexity.
2. Each month produce one assessed piece of work.
3. Select one of the monthly topics for special study twice a year (selected by the student according to their preference and by agreement with the teacher).
4. Create a vocabulary for the songs with new words, their meanings (in their native language if necessary) and similar words in English.